Hi, I’m Rusty.
In 2007, I ran my first triathlon — Ironman Canada — and it changed my life. What started as a casual personal challenge inadvertently gave me a mission and a career that still feels like a dream. I founded Rusty Pruden Endurance Coaching in 2010 to spread my passion and the knowledge I’ve accrued as a USAT Level 1 Triathlon Coach and Elite triathlete working toward the dream of representing the United States at the 2016 Olympics.
To learn about my personal journey, my race results, and more, check out my athlete resume (pdf).
2011 Race Schedule
- Memphis in May, Memphis, TN — 22-May (16th place)
- Monroe ITU Triathlon Pan American Cup, Monroe, WA — 25-June (24th place)
- San Francisco ITU Triathlon Pan American Cup, San Francisco, CA — 9-July (17th place)
- Chelanman Olympic, Chelan, WA — 16-July (1st place)
- Seafair Olympic, Seattle, WA — 24-July (1st place)
- Kelowna ITU Triathlon Pan American Cup, Kelowna, BC — 21-Aug (21st place)
- Buffalo ITU Triathlon Pan American Cup, Buffalo, NY — 24-Sep (35th place)
- Myrtle Beach ITU Triathlon Pan American Cup, Myrtle Beach, SC — 9-Oct (23rd place)
2010 Race Results
- Wildflower Olympic, Bradley, CA — 2/2286
- Blue Lake Olympic, Troutdale, OR — 1/405
- Seafair Sprint, Seattle, WA — 1/1114 (course record)
- ITU World Championships, Budapest, Hungary — 9/1464
- Kelowna ITU Triathlon Pan American Cup, Kelowna, BC — 38/64
- USAT Elite Nationals, Tuscaloosa, AL — 24/44
Comprehensive lists of race results available in my athletic resume (pdf).
For more information, contact Rusty at email@example.com
- All American Runner from Clackamas College in XC/1500m/800m NWACC 2001-2003
- Youth Development Coach
- WAVE Aquatics Triathlon Development Coordinator
- 2 Time 70.3 World Champs Qualifier 2007-2008
- Nationaly ranked Age grouper (25-29)2008-2010
- Physical Therapy Assistant at PRO Sports Club 2009-2010
- Indoor Cycling Instructor and Personal Trainer at Bellevue Athletic Club 2010-Current